Product Safety Guidelines: 

Candles:

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended and you must extinguish all candles when you leave the room or when you go to sleep.

  • Ensure the candle wick remains in the centre of the candle jar and that NO foreign object be left in the wax to form a secondary wick.

  • With ALL candles there is a risk of the glass jar overheating and exploding. This is why you must never leave the burning candle unattended or let it burn for more than 2-4 hours at a time. This it the same for all candles.

  • Keep burning candles away from children and pets.

  • Do not place near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, bedding, papers, etc.

  • Make sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat resistant level surface.

  • Avoid burning in drafts such as open windows, ceiling fans and air currents, this can cause the wick to loose control.

  • Extinguish if flame become too high or if flickering repeatedly and contact Infinite Scents.

  • Keep wick trimmed to 6 mm at all times to avoid carbon build up, this must be done between each burn.

  • Allow candle to cool before you move the candle, glass can get extremely hot.

  • Never extinguish candles with water.

  • Do not burn a candle in a container jar that is chipped or cracked.

  • Do not allow candle to burn all the way down to the bottom and discontinue using candle when about 1/2 inch of wax remains., if you do not do this you run the high risk of the candle exploding.

  • Do not allow flame to touch sides of container as this could cause a container to crack and explode.

Wax Melts:

  • Keep melted wax away from children and pets.

  • Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.

  • Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl with wax melts.

  • Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off, so do not handle the burner for a few hours.

  • Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.

  • Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances

  • Keep wax clear of debris

  • Only ever use unscented tea lights

  • Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs).  Never use the larger 8hr tea lights.
    And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.

  • Ensure that the surface under the Melter is heatproof.

Reed Diffusers:

  • Do not light the fibre reeds.

  • Always turn the reeds on kitchen roll, the reed diffuser liquid can cause damage to surfaces.

  • Ensure the reed diffuser is wiped down after the reeds have been turned.

  • Keep away from children and pets.

Car Diffusers:

  • Ensure you use kitchen roll or a cloth when turning and re absorbing the diffuser cork, split diffuser liquid can cause damage to the car surface.

  • If liquid is spilt it must be cleaned up immediately to minimise damage.

  • Keep away from children and pets 

Room Sprays:

  • Remember room sprays can be slipy on surfaces such as hard floors and tiles.

  • Always patch test soft furnishings before using the room spray.
    And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.

  • Ensure that the surface under the Melter is heatproof.

  • Keep away from children and pets

Electric Plug In Diffusers:

  • Never leave the plug in diffuser unattended.

  • Make sure it is away from any foreign objects, such as fabrics and rubbish.

  • Ensure that the diffuser is only on for up to 4 hours at a time and is left to cool down before re using.

  • If the plug in diffuser doesn't smell right, for example it smells of burning you must turn it off immediately.

  • Keep away from children and pets.

Wax Melt Tea Light Burners & Electrical:

  • Only use standard NON SCENTED sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs).  Never use the larger 8hr tea lights.
    And never use more than 1 tealight at a time.

  • Ensure that the surface under the Melter is heatproof.

  • Never move the burner once in use as they get hot.

  • Keep away from children and pets

  • Turn off electric burners after 4 hours use

  • Never leave any type of burner unattended

  • When in use keep the burner away from foreign objects and materials.

All Products:

Please make sure you check your products for signs of transit/delivery damage before use. If there is any issues please send us an email and we aim to get back to you within 24-48 hours.

©2018 by Infinite Scents. Proudly created with Wix.com